Digital Marketing and eCommerce | Website and Catalog Development and Design | Brand Building | Direct and Social Marketing | Licensed and Franchised Products | SEM/SEO/PPC | Affiliate and Drop Ship Programming | Strategic Marketing Planning and Implementation | Key Account Management | Analytical Reporting | Shared Service and 3rd Party Management
A distinguished sales and marketing career with significant achievements in sales and marketing across several consumer product   industries in manufacturing, wholesale, retail and ecommerce.
Developed and projected managed several initiatives for the largest pure play online tech retailer in the world.
Created and launched 100’s of online experiences for major brands and top selling categories on the largest pure play online   musical instrument retailer in the United States.
Built digital marketing campaigns using SEM, SEO, PPC, Affiliate and Social Media resulting in increased sales, profitability,   conversion, engagement, customer and brand loyalty.
Placed and maintained thousands of skus on the largest internet Marketplaces, Amazon, Walmart, Ebay, Wayfair and Newegg.
SENIOR ECOMMERCE MARKETING MANGER
City of Industry, CA - November, 2014 to Present
• Grew Canadian website - Newegg.ca 52%, reduced marketing spend 15%, increased visitor traffic 22% and increased conversion   rate 40%.
• Direct, execute, manage, monitor and report on Canadian website and 8 International microsites optimizing shared and 3rd party   services.
• Managed legacy issues from prior Canadian marketing team. Renewed, negotiated, debt managed and terminated 3rd party   agreements saving the company $ 1 million dollars.
• Developed new partnerships to bring value added services into the company’s loyalty program.
• Created weekly reporting in order to discuss and share results with Executive Leadership.
• Project Managed three financial partner intergrations with new product launches with a total company value of over $200 million per   year.
• Financial team lead of 4,000 new showroom build out in new Canada facility planned to open in June 2015.
• Marketing Leader for Australian website - Newegg.com.au planning to launch Q1 of 2017
ECOMMERCE MARKETING MANAGER
• Revived failing Music123 brand, increased sales by $6 million, improved engagement and increased conversion by 82%, developed   a Marketplace strategy and reversed negative EBITDA trend ending the fiscal year with a 3% increase. The following year increased   sales by 20% and produced a robust EBITDA for the brand.
• Directed and managed all campaigns and initiatives on the Music123.com website.
• Developed, executed and manage 90 individual brand, category and product landing pages resulting in 12% increase in conversion   and incremental increase in demand.
• Created, implemented and administrated 26 national sweepstakes that produced over 1 million entries and increased CRM list 18%.
• Project and Editorial content manager of Musician’s Friend daily blog “the HUB". Migrated and produced over 500 articles in less   than 150 days generating over 750,000 page views during that franchise’s launch period.
• Authored over 52 original articles on the HUB. Developed key HUB article features including; Buying Guides, Band of the Month,   Artists Interviews, News Features and Gear Pioneers.
• Marketing outreach programs included email campaigns to an audience of over 2 million, development of website campaigns and   events, coordination of digital marketing efforts with a shared service team specializing in Social Media, SEO, SEM, PPC/PLA, CSE   and Internal Search
• Responsible for the content management and updates of over 101,000 product detail pages featuring 436,000 items.
• Developed a variety of sales and marketing analytic templates and KPI reports to measure sales trends and performance using   MicroStrategy, Omniture, Amazon Analytics, Terapeak, Google Analytics and other applications enhancing overall reporting visibility   and setting a standards review process.
DIRECTOR OF SALES & MARKETING
La Mirada, CA - August, 2007 to May, 2012
• Built a start-up into a National MI Brand with annual revenues of $10 million dollars.
• Created a B2B and B2C interactive eCommerce site.
• Managed all SEO, PPC, SEM, Affiliate and Social Media initiatives.
• Created the De Rosa Kids musical educational toy line.
• Created a profitable drop-ship program, generating $4 million per year.
• Launched and managed the largest group of independent, third-party eBay sellers specializing in musical instruments.
• Established and enforced Minimum Advertised Price Policies.
• Developed new product and merchandising initiatives increased SKU count from 200 to 6,000 items creating incremental demand of   3.5 million per year.
• Created the number #1 selling kid’s drum set on Amazon for three years running 2009 - 2011.
• Improved and enhanced products reducing return rates by 85%.
• Managed international and domestic purchasing, produced forecasting and allocation templates for a $7 million dollar a year open   to buy.
• Travelled to China 8 times and visited 42 factories in four years.
• Created a pricing matrix that increased Gross Margin by 19%.
• Managed Accounts Receivable, increasing collections by 41% per year and lowering risk by 25%.
• Managed 4 national trade shows per year, generating in incremental annual revenues.
• Designed and launched public relations, trade advertising programs and social media campaigns.
• Developed videos for product demonstrations, instruction and company marketing purposes.
• Recruited inside and external sales forces, consisting of 6 inside and 12 outside.
• Full profit and loss responsibility improved sales by 62% and gross profits by 17% in 26 months.
VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES & MARKETING
Gardena, CA - October, 1997 to July, 2007
Cranberry Manor Antiques, Lake Forest, CA - August, 2004 to May, 2007
Sofa Lady Furniture Outlet, Lake Forest, CA - January, 2002 to April, 2007
Platform Bed Unlimited, Inc., Bell, CA - February, 1993 to September, 1997
California State University – Northridge - Bachelor of Science, Marketing
Santa Monica College - Santa Monica - Associate of Arts, General Studies/Business
Brandman University - Orange - Certificate of Leadership, Business
Certified Google AdWords Partner | Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt | Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Proficient in Excel, Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, Share Point, Outlook, Quick Base, Photoshop, Google Analytics, MicroStrategy, JIRA, RPG , WordPress and several other applications and programs.
Committee Chair - Tournament of the Hills WBA Marching Band Competition 2009 – 2014
Vice President – Trabuco Hills High School Jazz Ensemble 2014-2015
SAG/AFTRA Member | Bingo Official 2011-2017 |Retired Second Hand Antique Appraiser Licensee | Musician