Digital Marketing and eCommerce | Website and Catalog Development and Design | Brand Building | Direct and Social Marketing | Licensed and Franchised Products | SEM/SEO/PPC | Affiliate and Drop Ship Programming | Strategic Marketing Planning and Implementation | Key Account Management | Analytical Reporting | Shared Service and 3rd Party Management
• A distinguished sales and marketing career with significant achievements in sales and marketing across several consumer product industries; in manufacturing, wholesale, retail and ecommerce.
• Developed and projected managed several initiatives for the largest pure play online tech retailer in the world.
• Created and launched 100’s of online experiences for major brands and top selling categories on the largest pure play online musical; instrument retailer in the United States.
• Built digital marketing campaigns using SEM, SEO, PPC, Affiliate and Social Media resulting in increased sales, profitability, conversion;, engagement, customer and brand loyalty.
• Placed and maintained thousands of skus on the largest internet Marketplaces, Amazon, Walmart, Ebay, Wayfair and Newegg.
SENIOR ECOMMERCE MARKETING MANGER
City of Industry, CA - November, 2014 to Present
• Grew Canadian website - Newegg.ca 52%, reduced marketing spend 15%, increased visitor traffic 22% and increased conversion rate; 40%.
• Direct, execute, manage, monitor and report on Canadian website and 8 International microsites optimizing shared and 3rd party services.;
• Managed legacy issues from prior Canadian marketing team. Renewed, negotiated, debt managed and terminated 3rd party agreements; saving the company $ 1 million dollars.
• Developed new partnerships to bring value added services into the company’s loyalty program.
• Created weekly reporting in order to discuss and share results with Executive Leadership.
• Project Managed three financial partner intergrations with new product launches with a total company value of over $200 million per year.;
• Financial team lead of 4,000 new showroom build out in new Canada facility planned to open in June 2015.
• Marketing Leader for Australian website - Newegg.com.au planning to launch Q1 of 2017
ECOMMERCE MARKETING MANAGER
Westlake Village, CA - May, 2012 to June, 2014
• Revived failing Music123 brand, increased sales by $6 million, improved engagement and increased conversion by 82%, developed a; Marketplace strategy and reversed negative EBITDA trend ending the fiscal year with a 3% increase. The following year increased sales; by 20% and produced a robust EBITDA for the brand.
• Directed and managed all campaigns and initiatives on the Music123.com website.
• Developed, executed and manage 90 individual brand, category and product landing pages resulting in 12% increase in conversion and; incremental increase in demand.
• Created, implemented and administrated 26 national sweepstakes that produced over 1 million entries and increased CRM list 18%.
• Project and Editorial content manager of Musician’s Friend daily blog “the HUB". Migrated and produced over 500 articles in less than; 150 days generating over 750,000 page views during that franchise’s launch period.
• Authored over 52 original articles on the HUB. Developed key HUB article features including; Buying Guides, Band of the Month, Artists; Interviews, News Features and Gear Pioneers.
• Marketing outreach programs included email campaigns to an audience of over 2 million, development of website campaigns and events;, coordination of digital marketing efforts with a shared service team specializing in Social Media, SEO, SEM, PPC/PLA, CSE and; Internal Search
• Responsible for the content management and updates of over 101,000 product detail pages featuring 436,000 items.
• Developed a variety of sales and marketing analytic templates and KPI reports to measure sales trends and performance using MicroStrategy;, Omniture, Amazon Analytics, Terapeak, Google Analytics and other applications enhancing overall reporting visibility and; setting a standards review process.
DIRECTOR OF SALES & MARKETING
La Mirada, CA - August, 2007 to May, 2012
• Built a start-up into a National MI Brand with annual revenues of $10 million dollars.
• Created a B2B and B2C interactive eCommerce site.
• Managed all SEO, PPC, SEM, Affiliate and Social Media initiatives.
• Created the De Rosa Kids musical educational toy line.
• Created a profitable drop-ship program, generating $4 million per year.
• Launched and managed the largest group of independent, third-party eBay sellers specializing in musical instruments.
• Established and enforced Minimum Advertised Price Policies.
• Developed new product and merchandising initiatives increased SKU count from 200 to 6,000 items creating incremental demand of 3.5; million per year.
• Created the number #1 selling kid’s drum set on Amazon for three years running 2009 - 2011.
• Improved and enhanced products reducing return rates by 85%.
• Managed international and domestic purchasing, produced forecasting and allocation templates for a $7 million dollar a year open to; buy.
• Travelled to China 8 times and visited 42 factories in four years.
• Created a pricing matrix that increased Gross Margin by 19%.
• Managed Accounts Receivable, increasing collections by 41% per year and lowering risk by 25%.
• Managed 4 national trade shows per year, generating in incremental annual revenues.
• Designed and launched public relations, trade advertising programs and social media campaigns.
• Developed videos for product demonstrations, instruction and company marketing purposes.
• Recruited inside and external sales forces, consisting of 6 inside and 12 outside.
• Full profit and loss responsibility improved sales by 62% and gross profits by 17% in 26 months.
VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES & MARKETING
Gardena, CA - October, 1997 to July, 2007
Cranberry Manor Antiques, Lake Forest, CA - August, 2004 to May, 2007
Sofa Lady Furniture Outlet, Lake Forest, CA - January, 2002 to April, 2007
Platform Bed Unlimited, Inc., Bell, CA - February, 1993 to September, 1997
California State University – Northridge - Bachelor of Science, Marketing
Santa Monica College - Santa Monica - Associate of Arts, General Studies/Business
Brandman University - Orange - Certificate of Leadership, Business
Certified Google AdWords Partner | Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt | Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Proficient in Excel, Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, Share Point, Outlook, Quick Base, Photoshop, Google Analytics, MicroStrategy, JIRA, RPG , WordPress and several other applications and programs.
Committee Chair - Tournament of the Hills WBA Marching Band Competition 2009 – 2014
Vice President – Trabuco Hills High School Jazz Ensemble 2014-2015
SAG/AFTRA Member | Bingo Official 2011-2017 |Retired Second Hand Antique Appraiser Licensee | Musician